Microsoft Outlook - Polito address book
How to configure the global Polito address book in Microsoft Outlook (2010 and 2013)
Go to Account Settings (under File > Info), click on the tab "Address Books", then on "Internet Directory Service (LDAP)". Click Next, and you will be presented with the following options:
- Server name: mail.polito.it
- Check "This server requires me to log on", and fill in your username and password
- click on More Settings
- Port: 636
- check "Use Secure Socket Layer"
- click on the Search tab
- under "Search Base", select Custom, and type "cn=polito.it" (without quotes)
- check "Enable Browsing (requires server support)"